Friday, May 18, 2012

Picture says it all.


So the past few days have been interesting, I suppose.
I've mostly been chilling out and I haven't done much writing. I know I should be writing, stories, posts and journal entries aren't going to write themselves.
But sometimes I just can't seem to push myself to write.
Especially when I'm busy with house work, neighbors, neighbor's kid's parties.
Parties that are coming up, being invited to a graduation party for the neighbor when he never even talks to me?
He just wants a fucking gift, what a prick..

But my mind has just been all over the place, I mean with my over-thinking everything some things that means shit is really out of whack and I've been thinking EVEN more.

I don't know, it's hard to keep it all in line so I can actually focus on things I want to focus on or need to focus on. So basically the only escape I get is blasting music and trying to block out everything.
Which normally doesn't happen or go well.

So fuck!

But yeah, too many things to do lately.
I'm not a super social-happy-butterfly.

The reason I'm getting invited to the neighbor's kid's party, is because of my sister and also because I'm amazing with kids and who doesn't need help at a 7 year old's party?
Especially since he and his brothers are completely crazy and out of control hooligans.

It's hard being so amazingly fantastic.

Anyway, I'm going skating tonight so I'll get to go feel sexy skating around to music and enjoying the black lights when they get turned on.
Then tomorrow I get to get attacked by children and play lifeguard.

Don't think I have any plans for Sunday, then I have to get ready for that party at my mother's friend's granddaughter's party thing.

Yippee.

I'm so fucking excited if you can't tell!

Then I get to get ready for that graduation thing, fucking awesome.

I think I want to go be a hermit, and just live by the sea and pretend to be a mermaid and hide if people see me.
Yeah, that seems like a good plan. 

No comments:

Post a Comment