Thursday, October 6, 2011

30 post.

30 Post already?!
I'm such a blogging bitch.
I enjoy it though, so who cares.
Well, obviously I care since I'm still writing post...
ANYWAY....

The new member of the family, Gypsy, well she's fitting in quite well. Cleopatra and Tio haven't had any issues with her.
Except I think Cleopatra gets jealous sometimes, because she starts throwing a fit when someone is talking or playing with Gypsy.

Just got  a text message from my budd, Zach.
He hasn't responded in ages.
So I'm surprised he texted me.

Paul's IMing me about his giant pumpkin which weighs like 80lbs. or some such.
I only like to carve pumpkins, otherwise I don't really give a shit.
I don't like pumpkin pie, well any pie actually.
Maybe I just haven't had good pie, or it's just not my thing.
I don't know, but I also don't really like cake.
I'll eat it sometimes, mostly to be polite... But I do enjoy a nice Chocolate Chip Cookie Cake every once in a while.

I'm not much of a pastry or dessert person...

I also found out I write better if I listen to music, it helps me keep myself more on track or in line.
Whatever.
I just write better if I've got some music on.

Apparently Zachness wants to do Minecraft this weekend, with Skype.
Skype is sooo laggy for me.
I don't like it, why can't he get msn?!

But whatever, I'll do it anyway.


I've been listening to Enrique a lot lately, I forgot how much I liked his music till I happen to search him up on Spotify.
Been listening to him for about 3 days now.
Other things too, but mostly him.




Was inviting my best buddies to play Minecraft. <.< I'm not sure how many actually will, but it'll be fun.
Pretty sure Paul.. and Liam will be up for it.

I went for a short jog yesterday evening.
A very short one.
I guess I'd call it more of a sprint.
But it felt nice, it was kind of cool outside.
I loved it.
I should plan a longer run sometime, maybe head up to the park or something.

But last time I went for a run at the park, this creepy truck had pulled up with a full view of the path and just sat there the entire time.
It was like Pedobear waiting to attack !

I actually haven't been back since then, and that was months ago...

I guess I shouldn't worry.
If a pedobeardude tried to attack me, I'd either kick his ass and pull out one of my many pocket knives I carry and tell him to get the fuck off.
Or just take off running.
He won't catch me.

I won't be caught unless I want to be.
It's always been that way.

I've only met two people that could keep up with me, and I haven't seen either of them in years.
Actually, I only still know about one.
I haven't seen the other since I moved.

Good riddance to.

Long story!

I go over too many subjects in one post I think sometimes >.>
But oh well, the mind will wander sometimes it's just best to go along.

I wonder how the rest of today will goo....

No comments:

Post a Comment